- Chemical Name: Disodium EDTA
- Molecular Formula:C10H14N2Na2O8·2H2O
- Molecular Weight:372.24
- CAS: 6381-92-6
- Character:It occurs as white crystalline particle or white to graywhite crystalline powder, odorless and tasteless. It absorbs moisture slightly. It’s easily soluble in water and almost insoluble in ethanol. PH of 5% aqueous solution is 4-6. Its’ complex capacity is very strong. It reacts with heavy metal ions to form stable soluble complex compound so as to remove these heavy metal ions or the harmful effects caused by them.
- Usage: It can be used as chelate agent, preservative, antioxidantand processing aid.
- Packing:It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
- Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
质量指标 Specification GB1886.100-2015 FCC VII 含量，w% Content(as C10H14N2Na2O8·2H2O)，w% 99.0-101.0 99.0-101.0 氨基三乙酸,w% ≤ Nitrilotriacetic Acid, w% ≤ 0.1 0.1 pH值 pH Value(10mg/mL) 4.3-4.7 4.3-4.7 铅 (Pb), mg/Kg ≤ Pb, mg/Kg ≤ 10.0 10.0 钙 （ Ca ） Ca 通过试验 Pass The Test