1. Chemical Name: Ammonium Hydrogen Phosphate
2. Molecular Formula: (NH4)2HPO4
3. Molecular Weight: 132.06
4. CAS: 7783-28-0
5. Character: It is colorless crystal or white crystalline powder, tasteless. Melting point is 190 ℃. 1g Ammonium Hydrogen Phosphate could be dissolved in 1.7mL water or 0.5mL boiling water. It’s insoluble in ethanol or acetone. PH value of its’ aqueous solution is 8. It’ll lose ammonia and change to Ammonium Dihydrogen Phosphate in air.
6. Usage: In food industry, it is used as food leavening agent, dough regulator, yeast food, brewing fermentation agent and buffering agent.
7. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|Specification||GB 1886.331-2021||FCC VII|
|pH value (10g/L Solution )||7.6-8.2||————|
|Heavy metal(as Pb),mg/kg ≤||10.0||————|