1. Chemical Name: Dipotassium Phosphate
2. Molecular Formula: K2HPO4，K2HPO4· 3H2O
3. Molecular Weight: Anhydrous: 174.18; Trihydrate: 228.18
4. CAS: Anhydrous: 7758-11-4; Trihydrate: 16788-57-1
5. Character: It’s colorless or white square crystal granule or powder, easily deliquescent, alkaline, insoluble in ethanol. pH value is about 9 in 1% aqueous solution.
6. Usage: In food industry, it is used as buffering agent, chelating agent, yeast food, emulsifying salt, synergistic agent of anti-oxidation.
7. Packing: It is packed with a polyethylene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage & Transportation: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
|Specification||GB 1886.334-2021||FCC VII|
|Content(On dry basis), w/% ≥||98.0||98.0|
|Fluoride(as F),mg/kg ≤||10.0||10.0|
|Heavy metal(as Pb),mg/kg ≤||10.0||———|
|Insoluble substances(On dry basis),w/%≤||0.2||0.2|
|Lead (Pb),mg/kg ≤||2.0||2.0|
|Loss on drying,w/%||K2HPO4 ≤||2.0||2.0|
|Loss on drying,w/%||K2HPO4·3H2O||22.0-26.0||———|
|pH value (10g/L Solution )||9.0±0.4||———|