1. special plastic raw materials, especially urea formaldehyde resin
2. some glue material
3. fertilizer and feed ingredients
4. replace the antifreeze of salt on the streets, advantage is not to make metal corrosion
5. strengthen the smell of cigarettes
6. given the industrial production of pretzels Brown
7. some shampoo, detergent composition
Refrigeration package composition by 8. emergency, because urea reacts with water and heat
9. diesel engine, exhaust gas, thermal power plant, especially can reduce nitrogen oxides
10. seeding agent composition with salt. "
Over the past 11. to separate the paraffin wax, because urea can form inclusion complexes
12. refractory material
13. environmental protection engine fuel composition
14. teeth whitening ingredients
15. chemical fertilizer
|Specification||FCC VII||USP 40|
|Content (On dry basis) , w/%||99.0-100.5||98.0-102.0|
|Alcohol-insoluble residue,w/% ≤||0.04||0.04|
|Chlorides (Cl),w/% ≤||0.007||————|
|Ignition residue, w/% ≤||0.1||0.1|
|Lead (Pb),mg/kg ≤||5.0||————|
|Loss on drying, w/% ≤||1.0||————|
|Heavy metal (as Pb),mg/kg ≤||————||20.0|
|Organic impurity, w/% ≤||————||0.05|
1、Chemical Name: Urea
2、Molecular Formula: CH4N2O
3、Molecular Weight: 60.062
5、Character: It occors as colorless or white needle-shaped or rod-shaped crystals, technical or agricultural grade urea are white with slightly reddish solid granules, odorless and tasteless, and it’s hygroscopic.
6、Usage: It can be used in yeast food, yeast-fermentation baking products, gum sugar tissue improver, alcoholic beverages, gelatin products, and wine.
7、Packing: It is packed with a polyethylene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8、Storage and Transport: It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from heat and moisture during transportation, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.